Ctrl + F is the shortcut in your browser or operating system that allows you to find words or questions quickly.
Ctrl + Tab to move to the next tab to the right and Ctrl + Shift + Tab to move to the next tab to the left.
On a phone or tablet, tap the menu icon in the upper-right corner of the window; Select "Find in Page" to search a question.Share Us
Sharing is Caring
It's the biggest motivation to help us to make the site better by sharing this to your friends or classmates.
Is a civic education and advocacy program established by the Government of the Philippines on July 23, 2001, pursuant to the Republic 9163 Act.
In preparing a project proposal, the following must be considered except for one.
How can you conclude if the project proposal is well-organized?
37. The following are reasons why do we keep on documenting while implementing a project except for one:
Which of the following is an example of Tribal or Indigenous Community?
An official record of a given period in the life of a project that presents a summary of project implementation and performance reporting.
Monitoring cannot review progress
2. If your advocacy is primarily concerned with changing the political system, who should ask for help?
In what part of the project proposal you may include the expected outcomes of your proposed project?
27. The NSTP Coordinator and group Leaders shall provide all the needed requirements during the community immersion?
45. We need to monitor and evaluate a project so that we would know if we are making a profit.
What process in community immersion do you need to come up with different strategies and preparation?
What happens during the phase out in the process of community immersion?
26. It is important to have objectives because
24. Proof of actions in a community service project can be any of the following except for one.
The following are benefits of advocacy except one.
46. The proposal outline: this part states the names of the persons involved in the project. It should also include the school name, course, subject and class coordinator (instructor).
Reports focus on activities and therefore improve subsequent work plans
Why should an advocate be free from conflict of interest?
What is the basic courtesy to the people in the community before phasing out?
Identify which of the following should be included in the Proponent part.
7. Which of the following conditions best describe the Absolute poverty?
Make a collection of comments from people who attend the event as well as those involved with the event (such as participants and volunteers).
Tells you whether or not what you did made a difference to the problem situation you were trying to address.
Which statement is true about the purpose of community organizing?
What is the important document and part needed before you may start any project?
What criterion to be considered if you want to identify how intense does the problem experience by the people?
What is known to be the contamination of the environment due to human activities and natural phenomena?
Which statement is NOT true about phase one in the process of community immersion?
36. Purposes of documentation includes the following:
How can you become a role model during the community immersion?
The following are basic requirements during community immersion except for one
Which is the correct example of a Social Advocacy?
31. What tells you whether or not what you did made a difference to the problem situation you were trying to address?
NEDA is the Philippine government agency that has the function for a lot of country’s development, it stands for________________________.
50. In the project implementation part, the proof of action taken during the project is placed. Which of the following is a proof of action?
Which of the following will not reflect on the proponents?
11. What is the major cause of Pollution of water, air, and land?
An example of a good title for a tree planting project proposal is _______.
6. What is meant when we say there is a relative poverty?
Proper documentation contributes substantially to a data collection 's scholarly values.
Which of the following is NOT an example of Community problems?
Why does the community organizing is important?
Community organizing defined is a process of both process and method.
What do you refer as the abuse of public power, office, or resources by elected government officials for personal gain.
How would you classify the community of two different subdivisions within a particular town?
32. This refers to the comparison of actual project impacts against the agreed strategic plans.
What does Social problems are also known to be?
This section describes how the community is expected to get something from the project, both directly and indirectly.
43. A summative evaluation takes place before and after the project.
The following are implications of community immersion except for one
In a simple term, what is meant on the Methodology of the Project Proposal?
It is important to be able to provide relevant client information at any given time and the organisation’s response to their needs.
Proof of actions in a community service project can be any of the following except for one.
The primary purpose of Social Advocacy is to _______?
What is the major cause of Pollution of water, air, and land?
What is the type of community pertaining to territories and boundaries?
Lot of Filipino feels angry about this current issue regarding the misuse of people’s fund by giving it to fake NGOs.
41. This is the systematic collection and analysis of information as a project progresses.
14. How would you classify a child that merely subject to abuse?
How would you classify a child that merely subject to abuse?
One of the things that are needed to bring during community immersion are extra clothes.
What changes can you, student, do to manage the social problems?
5. How does pollution affect the daily life of humans?
23. In a group of students conducting a project, it is most imperative to have
13. Can eliminating poverty be the solution to also eliminate other social problems?
The community profile includes the following except for one
What do you call is the introduction of a contaminant into the environment. It is created mostly by human actions, but can also be a result of natural disasters.
Who among the list may really in need for the support of an advocacy group?
A periodic review of the performance of a plan, project or program
What part of the project proposal will give knowledge on the specific area/site that is subject to the project?
Which is true on these statements. (I.) Absolute Poverty can still supply basic needs but for a limited volume only; while relative poverty was the severe deprivation of basic human needs. (II.) Absolute poverty refers to severe deprivation of basic human needs; while relative poverty was the situation wherein it can supply basic human needs but for a limited volume only.
Identify which of the following is NOT an example of corruption?
Community Profile includes the following except for one.
Which is true about functional community?
Before you will be able to go on the project implementation such as tree planting. You need to finish first the Parts I, II, III, IV, V, and VI.
Collect all press clippings from newspapers that have articles about your event. There are services available that will do this for a charge.
Tells you that the input into the work is appropriate in terms of the output.
If the coordinator asks you to prove your proof of action during the community immersion, what part of the project proposal you may show?
Issues can be based on the occurrence of certain situations or events.
Which of the following can be considered in choosing a location for community immersion?
A project proposal is significant because
Which statement is true?
Lina got pregnant at age of fifteen that’s why she didn’t finish her study in Secondary. What community problem that may reflect on her case?
How can an organizer show his or her role as a catalyst?
How can the community immersion help the students?
What part of the Project Proposal emphasizing the primary goal for the implementation of the Project?
Material that provides official information or evidence or that serves as a record.
What do you call a representation done by an individual to show his/her concerns?
25. Joining a small gathering or umpukan can be associated in the process of ________?
Can we find maps in project proposal?
3. As an advocate you must identify your true interest in joining an advocacy to avoid:
What is the best example of pollution prevention?
The actual tree planting or Community emerging is under the process of ____________?
Community derived from the Old Tagalog word Comunidad.
How does pollution affects the daily life of human?
Which of the following proves that community organization improves the quality of people’s lives?
The flowchart of the process of the community immersion will be indicated in?
It is a social strategy in public safety education and training designed to bridge the gap between theoretical instruction and the realities of public safety work through experiential learning.
Documentation comes from the Latin word ?
15. Identify which of the following is NOT an example of corruption?
A courtesy call can be done on what process of community immersion?
Community immersion is important to schools because
What is being explained in the benefits of the project?
Monitoring is an integral part of a day-to-day management
Between Charity Volunteer and Barangay Tanod. Who is consider as a social advocate?
Community immersion also carryout the school’s goal for students – becoming a concerned citizen.
9. What is known to be the contamination of the environment due to human activities and natural phenomena?
38. Things to remember when documenting include the following except for one:
These problems affect all people regardless of background, status or other classification.
Review policy and operational context and clarify roles and responsibilities is one of the general steps in monitoring
What community organizing principle to be considered when giving instructions or demonstrating procedures to the people within the community?
44. It tells you that the input into the works is appropriate in terms of the output.
What is a systematic, planned and liberating change process of transforming a complacent, deprived and malfunctioning community into an organized, conscious, empowered and self-reliant, just and humane entity and institution?
Tracks the operational work of the project.
How can we eliminate if not minimize different social problems?
Which of the following should be avoided during community immersion?
How will you differentiate absolute poverty from relative poverty?
Social Advocacy is defined as __________?
What is Social Advocacy?
35. Reporting can be defined as the following except for one:
Find out overall concerns, opinions; Gather initial information or sense of direction.; Get details of/reasons for any problems; Test communication materials.
Which of the following states a valid project proposal objective?
Mrs. Carmona attends her work at the city every morning, but she lost her job recently because of tardiness. What maybe the reason of her tardiness in line with their community problem?
Which of the following may be a best title for tree-planting project?
The following are ideal qualities of a community organizer except for one
Identify which of the statements is correct.
21. "A good leader must be a good follower" is an example of:
Proper use of language is appropriate while visiting a community for it shows courtesy and politeness. An example of this language is:
Women, Youth, Farmers, and Fishermen are examples of
Any act which results in non-accidental and/or unreasonable inflicting of physical injury to a child.
If the community organizer always stimulates the people to think critically when dentifying problems and finding new solutions, what role does he/she playing?
What is the very first thing to do in starting a community immersion?
What is considered as undesirable condition in the society?
Which of the following may exists in budgetary of the project?
Are poverty and pollution interrelated?
The goals of community organizing includes the following except for one:
One of the purposes of Community Organizing is to complete the NSTP subject.
39. Reporting can be done in the following processes except for one:
During community immersion, you have to make a lot of promises to the locals so that they will look for you after implementing your project.
Who will be the head of a particular community organizing?
Community immersion requires the students to give donations on the less-fortunate people.
What is the major contributor of pollution?
16. What process in the community immersion will you do for the site selection?
Is integrating with the locals really needed before formulating a project for community immersion?
What criterion to be considered if you want to identify how many people were affected by the community problem?
In what way does knowing the requirements for community immersion significant?
________ refers to the inability to satisfy the basic needs.
Which of the following is the not considered as the guiding principle in Community Organizing?
External conditions that are helpful to achieving the development of a community are called:
Which of the following data you may collect in completing the community profile?
18. In this process, set goals and objectives are met and implemented.
49. Which of the following is NOT included in the “Location of the project”?
An element of community derived from public documents, folk history, historical roots is
Which community organizing principle point up that the organizer must begin with the resources available within the community and just need to improve it?
33. Monitoring involves the following except for one:
What is the difference between individual advocacy and self advocacy?
Proper documentation demands consistency and attention to details.
29. Discussion of the current situation, problems and issues affecting the community should be presented in ____________.
A Latin word describing quality implying "fellowship community of relations and feelings" is:
In a group of students conducting a project, it is most imperative to have
10. What is one of the major effects of Poverty in our society that is also considered as a wide social problem?
A measure of the extent to which developments programme or project achieves the specific objectives it set
4. Economic development refers to the ability of a country to improve the social welfare of the people.
Different community cases like robbery, theft, shoplifting and the like, were reported in Brgy. Malabanan in span of two years and continuously rising up to present. What problem may the community is encountering?
12. Does the overpopulation serve as one of the driving factors of unemployment?
Who among the organizer created a logical project proposal?
Wearing of expensive jewelries and bringing of gadgets shows a negative picture from being ___________.
It is more effective if documentation is generated during, rather than after a project .
19. Which of the following must be included in Community Assessment?
Which part may be universal for all project proposals?
20. Community Immersion is also known as _____________?
What do you call the issues and challenges the community is facing?
47. It briefly explains the motivation of the project and the need of the project to be implemented, also the current efforts being done by the proponents and what the project is expected to bring.
It is important to have objectives because
48. This part discusses the process you go through to make a proposal possible.
Maps are important in completing the Location of the Project part. Which of the following is NOT included?
What is the difference between the implementation and evaluation?
Which of the following should be place on Budgetary of the Project?
Community Organizing is a continuous process of the following except for one:
The following are basic requirements you have to consider when you conduct a community immersion except for one:
Which statement is not true about background of the project?
22. Appendices include the following except for one.
Frequency is one of the criteria should be considered in identifying community problems.
Count things or people; Measure your program against a benchmark.; Monitor trends over time; Statistically correlate factors: Is there a connection between variables.
Integrating with the locals is also one of the best strategies one organizer can practice in order to catch-up with the current situation of the community. This approach is called:
Which set arrange accordingly?
What do you call the process of creating or forming a group that will practice the common and shared interest of each member?
40. In your tree planting projects, which of the following can be done to document?
1. It is acting, speaking, and writing with minimal conflict of interest on behalf of the sincerely perceived interests of a disadvantaged person or group to promote, protect, and defend their welfare and justice.
42. This is the comparison of actual project impacts against the agreed strategic plans.
This group is one of the major key players in the conflict in Zamboanga happened in couple of weeks last September.
Rural community is different from urban community basically in terms of ___________________.
30. What is the current program the government is doing towards tree planting?
Project outline serves as the _________.
Advocacy requires vigor of action which means an advocate can take time and be slow in responding to his advocacy groups' needs.
What is an aggregation of families and individuals settled in a fairly compact and contiguous geographical area, with significant elements of common life, as shown by manners, customs, traditions and models of speech?
Do not ask the community to take of your needs like water, food and other resources.
A good proposal includes ___________.
Why does conducting a SWOT Analysis is helpful in community immersion?
Communities of Culture refers to ethnic and religious groups.
Maps are important in geographic profile except for one.
17. This project aims to build a nurture environment. This is an example of:
34. This is a form of internal evaluation that intends to involve as many people with a direct stake in the work as possible.
28. A typical Filipino trait that must be seen always among youth especially during your immersion?
8. What is the major contributor of pollution?
Community organizer must have the ability to facilitate the community process by giving continues support to the locals.
What is the current program the government is doing towards tree planting?
To keep up this site, we need your assistance. A little gift will help us alot.Donate
- The more you give the more you receive.Related Subject
National Service Training Program
Introduction to Criminology
Training and Development
The Teacher and the Community School Culture and Organizational Leadership
Shopee 3D Floor
Lazada Smart TV Box
Our team has been certified on Ezoic the google award-winning platform for publishers.
We just wanted to take this opportunity to genuinely thank you for visiting with us and supporting our team hard work.