Ctrl + F is the shortcut in your browser or operating system that allows you to find words or questions quickly.
Ctrl + Tab to move to the next tab to the right and Ctrl + Shift + Tab to move to the next tab to the left.
On a phone or tablet, tap the menu icon in the upper-right corner of the window; Select "Find in Page" to search a question.Share Us
Sharing is Caring
It's the biggest motivation to help us to make the site better by sharing this to your friends or classmates.
Is a civic education and advocacy program established by the Government of the Philippines on July 23, 2001, pursuant to the Republic 9163 Act.
Make a collection of comments from people who attend the event as well as those involved with the event (such as participants and volunteers).
What part of the project proposal will give knowledge on the specific area/site that is subject to the project?
An example of a good title for a tree planting project proposal is _______.
Community organizer must have the ability to facilitate the community process by giving continues support to the locals.
What changes can you, student, do to manage the social problems?
9. What is known to be the contamination of the environment due to human activities and natural phenomena?
Maps are important in geographic profile except for one.
What do you refer as the abuse of public power, office, or resources by elected government officials for personal gain.
35. Reporting can be defined as the following except for one:
Which of the following states a valid project proposal objective?
What is the best example of pollution prevention?
Community Organizing is a continuous process of the following except for one:
External conditions that are helpful to achieving the development of a community are called:
A good proposal includes ___________.
Which is the correct example of a Social Advocacy?
18. In this process, set goals and objectives are met and implemented.
Communities of Culture refers to ethnic and religious groups.
23. In a group of students conducting a project, it is most imperative to have
Proper documentation contributes substantially to a data collection 's scholarly values.
47. It briefly explains the motivation of the project and the need of the project to be implemented, also the current efforts being done by the proponents and what the project is expected to bring.
Community immersion requires the students to give donations on the less-fortunate people.
The following are benefits of advocacy except one.
What do you call a representation done by an individual to show his/her concerns?
8. What is the major contributor of pollution?
Mrs. Carmona attends her work at the city every morning, but she lost her job recently because of tardiness. What maybe the reason of her tardiness in line with their community problem?
How would you classify the community of two different subdivisions within a particular town?
Which of the following should be avoided during community immersion?
Integrating with the locals is also one of the best strategies one organizer can practice in order to catch-up with the current situation of the community. This approach is called:
It is a social strategy in public safety education and training designed to bridge the gap between theoretical instruction and the realities of public safety work through experiential learning.
In what way does knowing the requirements for community immersion significant?
If the community organizer always stimulates the people to think critically when dentifying problems and finding new solutions, what role does he/she playing?
The actual tree planting or Community emerging is under the process of ____________?
Which of the following data you may collect in completing the community profile?
What is the difference between individual advocacy and self advocacy?
In a simple term, what is meant on the Methodology of the Project Proposal?
Which statement is true about the purpose of community organizing?
Rural community is different from urban community basically in terms of ___________________.
30. What is the current program the government is doing towards tree planting?
An official record of a given period in the life of a project that presents a summary of project implementation and performance reporting.
Issues can be based on the occurrence of certain situations or events.
Proof of actions in a community service project can be any of the following except for one.
Which of the following is the not considered as the guiding principle in Community Organizing?
Are poverty and pollution interrelated?
This group is one of the major key players in the conflict in Zamboanga happened in couple of weeks last September.
Any act which results in non-accidental and/or unreasonable inflicting of physical injury to a child.
45. We need to monitor and evaluate a project so that we would know if we are making a profit.
5. How does pollution affect the daily life of humans?
Which statement is not true about background of the project?
Which of the following proves that community organization improves the quality of people’s lives?
The following are basic requirements you have to consider when you conduct a community immersion except for one:
44. It tells you that the input into the works is appropriate in terms of the output.
One of the things that are needed to bring during community immersion are extra clothes.
Which statement is true?
Project outline serves as the _________.
How would you classify a child that merely subject to abuse?
What is the major cause of Pollution of water, air, and land?
Which of the following may exists in budgetary of the project?
Which statement is NOT true about phase one in the process of community immersion?
It is important to be able to provide relevant client information at any given time and the organisation’s response to their needs.
42. This is the comparison of actual project impacts against the agreed strategic plans.
Why should an advocate be free from conflict of interest?
What is known to be the contamination of the environment due to human activities and natural phenomena?
Which of the following is NOT an example of Community problems?
It is more effective if documentation is generated during, rather than after a project .
Why does the community organizing is important?
15. Identify which of the following is NOT an example of corruption?
A project proposal is significant because
Count things or people; Measure your program against a benchmark.; Monitor trends over time; Statistically correlate factors: Is there a connection between variables.
20. Community Immersion is also known as _____________?
The primary purpose of Social Advocacy is to _______?
4. Economic development refers to the ability of a country to improve the social welfare of the people.
16. What process in the community immersion will you do for the site selection?
A periodic review of the performance of a plan, project or program
Do not ask the community to take of your needs like water, food and other resources.
14. How would you classify a child that merely subject to abuse?
Women, Youth, Farmers, and Fishermen are examples of
12. Does the overpopulation serve as one of the driving factors of unemployment?
What is the very first thing to do in starting a community immersion?
46. The proposal outline: this part states the names of the persons involved in the project. It should also include the school name, course, subject and class coordinator (instructor).
What does Social problems are also known to be?
48. This part discusses the process you go through to make a proposal possible.
What is the important document and part needed before you may start any project?
40. In your tree planting projects, which of the following can be done to document?
Monitoring is an integral part of a day-to-day management
28. A typical Filipino trait that must be seen always among youth especially during your immersion?
What is being explained in the benefits of the project?
39. Reporting can be done in the following processes except for one:
Who among the organizer created a logical project proposal?
Frequency is one of the criteria should be considered in identifying community problems.
Which of the following can be considered in choosing a location for community immersion?
Between Charity Volunteer and Barangay Tanod. Who is consider as a social advocate?
11. What is the major cause of Pollution of water, air, and land?
6. What is meant when we say there is a relative poverty?
31. What tells you whether or not what you did made a difference to the problem situation you were trying to address?
What is a systematic, planned and liberating change process of transforming a complacent, deprived and malfunctioning community into an organized, conscious, empowered and self-reliant, just and humane entity and institution?
What happens during the phase out in the process of community immersion?
What process in community immersion do you need to come up with different strategies and preparation?
________ refers to the inability to satisfy the basic needs.
In preparing a project proposal, the following must be considered except for one.
Identify which of the following should be included in the Proponent part.
Different community cases like robbery, theft, shoplifting and the like, were reported in Brgy. Malabanan in span of two years and continuously rising up to present. What problem may the community is encountering?
29. Discussion of the current situation, problems and issues affecting the community should be presented in ____________.
27. The NSTP Coordinator and group Leaders shall provide all the needed requirements during the community immersion?
7. Which of the following conditions best describe the Absolute poverty?
13. Can eliminating poverty be the solution to also eliminate other social problems?
2. If your advocacy is primarily concerned with changing the political system, who should ask for help?
How can an organizer show his or her role as a catalyst?
Lot of Filipino feels angry about this current issue regarding the misuse of people’s fund by giving it to fake NGOs.
Documentation comes from the Latin word ?
The flowchart of the process of the community immersion will be indicated in?
3. As an advocate you must identify your true interest in joining an advocacy to avoid:
What is the basic courtesy to the people in the community before phasing out?
49. Which of the following is NOT included in the “Location of the project”?
34. This is a form of internal evaluation that intends to involve as many people with a direct stake in the work as possible.
Can we find maps in project proposal?
Which of the following may be a best title for tree-planting project?
The following are implications of community immersion except for one
Who will be the head of a particular community organizing?
Wearing of expensive jewelries and bringing of gadgets shows a negative picture from being ___________.
What is considered as undesirable condition in the society?
During community immersion, you have to make a lot of promises to the locals so that they will look for you after implementing your project.
How can you become a role model during the community immersion?
A courtesy call can be done on what process of community immersion?
50. In the project implementation part, the proof of action taken during the project is placed. Which of the following is a proof of action?
25. Joining a small gathering or umpukan can be associated in the process of ________?
What is Social Advocacy?
The following are ideal qualities of a community organizer except for one
Tells you whether or not what you did made a difference to the problem situation you were trying to address.
Community organizing defined is a process of both process and method.
36. Purposes of documentation includes the following:
Maps are important in completing the Location of the Project part. Which of the following is NOT included?
Proper documentation demands consistency and attention to details.
32. This refers to the comparison of actual project impacts against the agreed strategic plans.
How can the community immersion help the students?
Advocacy requires vigor of action which means an advocate can take time and be slow in responding to his advocacy groups' needs.
26. It is important to have objectives because
Which is true about functional community?
What is the difference between the implementation and evaluation?
What do you call is the introduction of a contaminant into the environment. It is created mostly by human actions, but can also be a result of natural disasters.
41. This is the systematic collection and analysis of information as a project progresses.
An element of community derived from public documents, folk history, historical roots is
Find out overall concerns, opinions; Gather initial information or sense of direction.; Get details of/reasons for any problems; Test communication materials.
Which of the following is an example of Tribal or Indigenous Community?
Which of the following should be place on Budgetary of the Project?
What do you call the process of creating or forming a group that will practice the common and shared interest of each member?
How can we eliminate if not minimize different social problems?
Tells you that the input into the work is appropriate in terms of the output.
How does pollution affects the daily life of human?
What do you call the issues and challenges the community is facing?
Community Profile includes the following except for one.
What community organizing principle to be considered when giving instructions or demonstrating procedures to the people within the community?
Before you will be able to go on the project implementation such as tree planting. You need to finish first the Parts I, II, III, IV, V, and VI.
What part of the Project Proposal emphasizing the primary goal for the implementation of the Project?
A Latin word describing quality implying "fellowship community of relations and feelings" is:
Proper use of language is appropriate while visiting a community for it shows courtesy and politeness. An example of this language is:
21. "A good leader must be a good follower" is an example of:
Identify which of the statements is correct.
Tracks the operational work of the project.
What is an aggregation of families and individuals settled in a fairly compact and contiguous geographical area, with significant elements of common life, as shown by manners, customs, traditions and models of speech?
What is the type of community pertaining to territories and boundaries?
24. Proof of actions in a community service project can be any of the following except for one.
A measure of the extent to which developments programme or project achieves the specific objectives it set
Which part may be universal for all project proposals?
Which community organizing principle point up that the organizer must begin with the resources available within the community and just need to improve it?
If the coordinator asks you to prove your proof of action during the community immersion, what part of the project proposal you may show?
17. This project aims to build a nurture environment. This is an example of:
Community immersion is important to schools because
Identify which of the following is NOT an example of corruption?
Review policy and operational context and clarify roles and responsibilities is one of the general steps in monitoring
What criterion to be considered if you want to identify how intense does the problem experience by the people?
How will you differentiate absolute poverty from relative poverty?
Community derived from the Old Tagalog word Comunidad.
What is the major contributor of pollution?
What is the current program the government is doing towards tree planting?
It is important to have objectives because
43. A summative evaluation takes place before and after the project.
Which of the following will not reflect on the proponents?
How can you conclude if the project proposal is well-organized?
These problems affect all people regardless of background, status or other classification.
38. Things to remember when documenting include the following except for one:
Community immersion also carryout the school’s goal for students – becoming a concerned citizen.
Why does conducting a SWOT Analysis is helpful in community immersion?
22. Appendices include the following except for one.
Collect all press clippings from newspapers that have articles about your event. There are services available that will do this for a charge.
Who among the list may really in need for the support of an advocacy group?
33. Monitoring involves the following except for one:
One of the purposes of Community Organizing is to complete the NSTP subject.
19. Which of the following must be included in Community Assessment?
Reports focus on activities and therefore improve subsequent work plans
10. What is one of the major effects of Poverty in our society that is also considered as a wide social problem?
Which is true on these statements. (I.) Absolute Poverty can still supply basic needs but for a limited volume only; while relative poverty was the severe deprivation of basic human needs. (II.) Absolute poverty refers to severe deprivation of basic human needs; while relative poverty was the situation wherein it can supply basic human needs but for a limited volume only.
The following are basic requirements during community immersion except for one
Lina got pregnant at age of fifteen that’s why she didn’t finish her study in Secondary. What community problem that may reflect on her case?
In what part of the project proposal you may include the expected outcomes of your proposed project?
Which set arrange accordingly?
Is integrating with the locals really needed before formulating a project for community immersion?
The community profile includes the following except for one
Material that provides official information or evidence or that serves as a record.
In a group of students conducting a project, it is most imperative to have
37. The following are reasons why do we keep on documenting while implementing a project except for one:
1. It is acting, speaking, and writing with minimal conflict of interest on behalf of the sincerely perceived interests of a disadvantaged person or group to promote, protect, and defend their welfare and justice.
Social Advocacy is defined as __________?
Monitoring cannot review progress
NEDA is the Philippine government agency that has the function for a lot of country’s development, it stands for________________________.
What criterion to be considered if you want to identify how many people were affected by the community problem?
The goals of community organizing includes the following except for one:
This section describes how the community is expected to get something from the project, both directly and indirectly.
To keep up this site, we need your assistance. A little gift will help us alot.Donate
- The more you give the more you receive.Related Subject
National Service Training Program
Introduction to Criminology
Initiating Major Organizational Shifts
Small Business Management
Nursing: Registered Nurse
Health Care Office Manager
The Teacher and the Community School Culture and Organizational Leadership
Training and Development
Social and Professional Issues
Shopee 3D Floor
Lazada Smart TV Box