Ctrl + F is the shortcut in your browser or operating system that allows you to find words or questions quickly.
Ctrl + Tab to move to the next tab to the right and Ctrl + Shift + Tab to move to the next tab to the left.
On a phone or tablet, tap the menu icon in the upper-right corner of the window; Select "Find in Page" to search a question.Share Us
Sharing is Caring
It's the biggest motivation to help us to make the site better by sharing this to your friends or classmates.
Maximizes organizational efficiency by capturing, organizing, and leveraging knowledge assets for informed decision-making and continuous improvement.
53. What is the role of a Knowledge Repository Manager in
Cost centers are units within the company that do not directlygenerate income. (Circle the correct answer.)
The Wireless Application Protocol ______. (Circle the correct answer.)a. provides secure, encrypted, wireless communicationsb. serves as a Web browser on handheld, wireless devicesc. is an alternative to PCId. none of the above
The economic order quantity is calculated to minimize the numberof times an inventory item must be reordered. (Circle the correctanswer.)
What organisational benefits does knowledge management provide?
An electronic exchange enables a firm's suppliers and competitorsto interact.
82. Which of the following is a potential benefit of a Knowledge Management Collaboration Platform?
99. Which of the following is a potential challenge in managing explicit knowledge?
17. In the DIKW hierarchy, what does "DIKW" stand for?
40. What is the role of a Knowledge Broker in Knowledge Management?
The amount of storage capacity and computing power required of the e-commerce Webserver depends on two things: the software that must run on the server and the_______________________ of transactions that must be processed
Fortunately, disparities in IS infrastructure is not one of theinternational issues associated with the use of enterprise systems.
Purchasing uses the information from the ______ to place purchase orders for rawmaterials. (Circle the correct answer.)a. sales and operations planb. detailed scheduling planc. materials requirement pland. none of the above
11. What is the main challenge of managing tacit knowledge?
45. What is the main goal of a Knowledge Management Governance Framework?
36. What is the role of a Knowledge Champion in Knowledge Management?
14. What is the role of a Chief Knowledge Officer (CKO) in an organization?
The length of the sales process for typical B2B sale is much fasterthan for the typical C2C sale.
For an organization implementing an ERP system, there is amajor amount of effort required to load existing data from varioussources into the new ERP database
A(n) ______ is a single Web site that offers many products and services at one Internetlocation. (Circle the correct answer.)a. Web portalb. cybermallc. e-boutiqued. none of the above
5. Which technology is commonly used for creating and maintaining knowledge repositories?
100. What is the main goal of a Knowledge Management Continuous Improvement Process?
97. Which of the following is a potential benefit of a Knowledge Management Incentive Program?
63. What is the main objective of a Knowledge Management Gap Analysis?
8. What does the SECI model represent in Knowledge Management?
6. What is the role of a Knowledge Manager?
Moving from a culture of simply selling products to one of placing the _______________first is essential to a successful CRM deployment.
84. Which of the following is a potential challenge in implementing a Knowledge Management System (KMS)?
The process used by leading companies to complete a business process in the mostefficient and effective manner are called ______. (Circle the correct answer.)a. best practicesb. streamlined processesc. current best approachd. none of the above
23. What is the role of storytelling in Knowledge Management?
What is the role of ICT in KM?
TPS often perform activities related to customer contacts and thusplay a critical role in providing value to the customer.
4. What is the purpose of a knowledge repository?
47. What is the concept of "after-action review" in Knowledge Management?
______ includes the planning, execution, and control of all activities involved in rawmaterial sourcing and procurement, conversions of raw materials to finished products,and the warehousing and delivery of finished product to customers. (Circle the correctanswer.)a. Enterprise resource planningb. Supply chain managementc. Customer relationship managementd. Materials requirement planning
In an order processing system, a(n) ______ is printed at the warehouse from which theorder is to filled so that workers can correctly fill the order. (Circle the correct answer.)a. pick listb. customer orderc. invoiced. receiving report
77. What is the role of a Knowledge Management Center of Excellence (CoE)?
The handheld devices used for m-commerce have few, if any,limitations that complicate their use
A(n) ______________________ ______________________ is a set of coordinated andrelated activities that takes one or more types of input and creates an output of value tothe customer of that process.
What is the primary focus area during Project Closure phase?-Preparation-Planning-Optimization-Analysis
The main measures of mobile advertising are the number of users reached, the clickthrough rate, and the number of ________________________ users take.
With ______, business transactions are accumulated over a period of time forprocessing in a single unit. (Circle the correct answer.)a. online transaction processingb. real-time transaction processingc. batch processingd. enterprise resource processing
74. What is the role of a Knowledge Management Leadership Team?
27. What is the role of social media in Knowledge Management?
Application developers as well as mobile Web sites and mobileoperators are considered mobile ad publishers.
90. What is the main objective of a Knowledge Management Communication Plan?
Data ________________________ ensures the validity and completeness of input data. (Fill-in-the-blank.)
CAD is used in the development and design of complex structuresand products. (Circle the correct answer.)
What is knowledge management?
_Select the knowledge Management Influencers-Customer Centricity-User feedback-Operational Excellence-Maximize Reusability
Some countries have passed laws limiting the __________________________ flow ofdata linked to individuals.
39. What is the concept of "Best Practice" in Knowledge Management?
16. What is the main objective of a knowledge-sharing culture in an organization?
26. What is the significance of the "knowledge spiral" concept in Knowledge Management?
Retailers as well as manufacturers use ______ to match production to consumerdemand and to allocate products to stores. (Circle the correct answer.)a. production planningb. demand forecastingc. inventory controld. sales forecasting
59. What is the main purpose of a Knowledge Management Business Case?
The number of U.S. mobile Web sites over the next few years is expected to ______.(Circle the correct answer.)a. stay about the sameb. grow slightlyc. shrink slightlyd. grow rapidly
What is indexing?
28. What is the "Ba" concept in Knowledge Management, as proposed by Nonaka and Takeuchi?
58. What is the concept of "Storytelling Workshops" in Knowledge Management?
83. What is the concept of "knowledge integration" in Knowledge Management?
10. What is the purpose of a knowledge audit?
U.S. m-commerce sales for 2010 are expected to be in the neighborhood of ______.(Circle the correct answer.)a. $1.2 billionb. $2.4 billionc. $3.6 billiond. $4.8 billion
Financial accounting consists of capturing and recording all thetransactions that affect a company's financial state and then usingthese documented transactions to prepare financial statements toexternal decision makers.
70. What is the role of a Knowledge Management Playbook?
The ultimate goal of management information and decisionsupport systems is to help managers at the highest level in theorganization make automated decisions with little or no effort. (Circle the correct answer.)
1. What is the primary goal of Knowledge Management?
Although conversion to an e-commerce or m-commerce systemenables organizations to reduce the cost of business, it seldomresults in increased accuracy of order processing and orderfulfillment
78. What is the concept of "
The five stages of B2B and B2C e-commerce include: 1) search and identify, 2) selectand negotiate, 3) purchase, 4) ________________________ _____________________________________________ ________________________, and 5) after-sales service.
81. What is the role of a Knowledge Management Advisory Team?
21. What is the concept of "organizational memory" in Knowledge Management?
49. What is the role of a Knowledge Lifecycle in Knowledge Management?
________________________ is the conducting of business activities electronically overcomputer networks.
7. What is the main benefit of knowledge sharing in an organization?
96. What is the role of a Knowledge Management Change Agent?
Data mapping is the examination of each data item required for anew ERP system and determining the number of bytes requiredfor data storage.
86. What is the role of a Knowledge Management Review Board?
Heuristics, also known as "rules of thumb," are commonlyaccepted guidelines or procedures that usually find a goodsolution. (Circle the correct answer.)
Amazon had the most 2008 Web sales by dollar volume of allU.S. companies.
The number and types of data items that must be loaded into a new ERP systemdepend on the ______ of the ERP implementation. (Circle the correct answer.a. scopeb. schedulec. costd. none of the above
48. What is the purpose of a Knowledge Management Community of Practice (CoP)?
Trade ____________________ rules are international laws that set practices for two ormore nations' commercial transactions. (Fill-in-the-blank.)
51. What is the purpose of a Knowledge Management Strategy Map?
When loading data into a new ERP system, ________________ __________________is required because legacy systems are likely to contain data that is inaccurate,incomplete, or inconsistent. (Fill-in-the-blank.)
A key feature on an enterprise resource planning system is that ______. (Circle thecorrect answer.)a. all transactions are processed in online transaction processing modeb. it employs a database of key operational and planning information that can beshared by allc. it is fully integrated with all of the organization's e-commerce systemsd. all of the above
Customer relationship management software helps plan, execute,and control all the activities involved in raw material sourcing andprocurement, conversion of raw materials to finished products,and the warehousing and delivery of finished product tocustomers
37. What is the significance of the "Ba" concept in Knowledge Management, as proposed by Nonaka and Konno?
What are some examples of ICT tools for KM?
Transaction processing systems typically involve the processing of _________________input and output than MIS systems
______ is a subset of e-commerce that involves electronic transactions betweenconsumers and a third party to facilitate the process. (Circle the correct answer.)a. B2Bb. B2Cc. C2Cd. G2C
What is the primary focus area during Project Start-up phase?-Preparation-Planning-Optimization-Analysis
73. Which of the following is a potential benefit of a Knowledge Management Strategy Roadmap?
66. What is the concept of "Expert Locator" in Knowledge Management?
52. What is the main goal of a Knowledge Management Maturity Assessment?
Mobile coupon aggregators provide several promotions from asingle retailer to lots of mobile phone users
What are the two categories of intellectual and knowledge based assets?
One of the functional units likely to benefit from use of a customer relationshipmanagement system is ______. (Circle the correct answer.)a. Market researchb. Product developmentc. Quality controld. All of the above
60. What is the role of a Knowledge Ambassador in Knowledge Management?
What is a community of practice?
61. Which of the following is a potential benefit of a Knowledge Management System (KMS)?
What are the steps in the Knowledge Management Cycle?
50. Which of the following is a potential benefit of Knowledge Management for customer service?
65. What is the role of a Knowledge Management Roadmap?
Sales ordering is the set of activities associated with allpurchasing needed to support the sales functions includingpromotions, advertising, and marketing
ICANN created a __________________ domain to help attract mobile users to the Web
46. What is the role of a Knowledge Sharing Platform in Knowledge Management?
Two key benefits gained from successful implementation of anERP system include gaining improved access to data foroperational decision making and improved work processes.
It is estimated that e-commerce contributes about ______ percent to the total U.S. grossdomestic product. (Circle the correct answer.)a. 0.2%b. 1.2%c. 2.1%d. 3.2%
An MIS can be divided along functional lines to produce reportstailored to individual functions.
Integrated information transaction processing system solutions for SMEs ______.(Circle the correct answer.)a. are difficult to install and operateb. have a high cost of total ownershipc. typically cost a few hundred to a few thousand dollarsd. none of the above
____________________________________________ (acronym OK!) is a subset ofe-commerce where all the participants are organizations.
89. Which of the following is a potential challenge in managing tacit knowledge?
A charge card, such as American Express, carries no presetspending limit, and each month the user can pay all or part of theamount owed.
91. What is the role of a Knowledge Management Metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)?
What is an explicit asset/knowledge?
19. Which of the following is a benefit of Knowledge Management for organizations?
SMEs are too small to achieve substantial business benefits fromthe implementation of an ERP system.
Transaction processing systems support the capture andprocessing of detailed data necessary to update the fundamentalbusiness operations of the organization.
During the implementation of an ERP system, it is a good idea to _____. (Circle thecorrect answer.)a. keep the scope of the implementation fluid so changes can be easilyincorporatedb. minimize the time and dollars spent on training end usersc. not require the full-time involvement of a business executived. define metrics to assess the progress of the project
Poor Web site performance frequently leads to ______. (Circle the correct answer.)a. inadequate customer serviceb. lost ordersc. abandonment of e-commerce Web sitesd. all of the above
18. What is the primary purpose of a Knowledge Management strategy?
________________________ ______________________ occurs when someone usesyour personal identifying information to commit fraud or other crimes
What is the primary focus area during Project Induction phase?-Preparation-Planning-Optimization-Analysis
13. What is a Community of Practice (CoP) in Knowledge Management?
12. Which type of knowledge is typically found in databases, documents, and explicit records?
The elimination of intermediate organizations between the producer and the consumeris called ______. (Circle the correct answer.)a. disintermediationb. social networkingc. market segmentationd. none of the above
______ are among the challenges that must be met by an enterprise system of amultinational company. (Circle the correct answer.)a. Different languages and culturesb. Disparities in IS infrastructurec. Varying laws and customs rulesd. All of the above
________________________ certificates are used to ensure that e-commercetransactions are made between the intended parties.
33. What is the main goal of a Lessons Learned process in Knowledge Management?
30. What is the role of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Knowledge Management?
Conversion to an e-commerce or m-commerce system enables an organization to______. (Circle the correct answer.)a. more easily implement ERP systemsb. increase the accuracy of order processing and order fulfillmentc. increase the prices of its goods and servicesd. all of the above
An important step in processing transaction data is to check datafor validity and completeness, a task called data correction.
The individual application modules of an ERP system aredesigned to support best practices, the most efficient ways tocomplete a business process.
A(n) ______ is a business that serves as an intermediary between your Web site andonline merchants who have the actual products and retail expertise. (Circle the correctanswer.)a. cybermallb. storefront brokerc. electronic exchanged. none of the above
The brokerage business adapted to the Internet faster than anyother arm of finance
Prime hub is a system of record-True-False
Through m-commerce, companies can reach individual consumers to establish ____________________________________ marketing relationships and communicatewhenever it is convenient
41. Which of the following is a benefit of a centralized knowledge repository?
44. Which of the following is a challenge in managing explicit knowledge?
22. Which term refers to the process of converting tacit knowledge into explicit knowledge?
72. What is the main objective of a Knowledge Management Steering Group?
Many SMEs elect to implement ______ ERP systems. (Circle the correct answer.)a. proprietaryb. in-house developedc. custom codedd. open source
The three basic components of a successful e-commerce modelinclude content, commerce, and commodity
67. What is the main goal of a Knowledge Management Policy Framework?
32. What is the purpose of a knowledge retention strategy?
Based on the Supreme Court ruling in Quill Corp vs. North Dakota, Internet-basedmerchants need to apply sales tax only when ______. (Circle the correct answer.)a. the sale price exceeds $100.00b. items are purchased through a C2C Web sitec. buyers purchase certain enumerated itemsd. buyers live in a state where the merchant has physical facilities
Many business application software vendors are pushing the use of the ______ for SMEto help them acquire, use, and benefit from new technology while avoiding much of theassociated complexity and high start-up costs. (Circle the correct answer.)a. open source codeb. ERP systemsc. hosted software modeld. CRM
The use of computerized systems is emphasized at all levels ofmanufacturing-from the shop floor to the executive suite. (Circlethe correct answer.)
At any time, the data in an online system reflects the ______________________ status
__________ is an integral part of knowledge Management-Communication using value messaging-Audits-Incentives-All of the options
The recording of a sale and the creation of an accounts receivable entry indicating that acustomer owes money for goods received is an example of _______________________accounting.
29. What is the purpose of a knowledge map in Knowledge Management?
43. What is the main objective of a Knowledge Management Assessment?
38. What is the role of a Knowledge Network in Knowledge Management?
The objective of a CRM system is to capture data about every ____________________a company has with a customer through every channel and store it
75. What is the main objective of a Knowledge Management Governance Board?
15. Which knowledge management strategy focuses on capturing and storing best practices?
98. What is the concept of "knowledge loss" in Knowledge Management?
What is Real Simple Syndication (RSS)?
Which of the following options is a social quizzing platform in TCS?-Knome-Knowmax-Prime Hub-MindWorks
What is an expert system?
Both purchaser and supplier identities are guaranteed by a third party organizationcalled a(n)
Many manufacturers and retailers have outsourced the physicallogistics of delivering merchandise to cybershoppers
With an OLTP system, each transaction is accumulated over aperiod of time and prepared for processing in a large batch ofsimilar transactions.
9. Which of the following is an example of explicit knowledge?
87. Which of the following is a potential benefit of a Knowledge Management Training Program?
88. What is the concept of "knowledge mapping" in Knowledge Management?
2. Which of the following is NOT a key component of Knowledge Management?
An MIS provides managers and decision makers with informationto help achieve organizational goals. (Circle the correct answer.)
MRO purchases can often approach ________________________ percent of amanufacturing company's total revenue.
_________serves as topic-based aggregators that can be used to discover knowledge nuggets, discussions, events, experts, and associated projects on these topics?-Prime Hub-Knowmax-Reuse Platform-None of the above
Amazon ______. (Circle the correct answer.)a. was immediately profitable since the year it was foundedb. never has become fully profitablec. was not profitable until more than seven years after its start-upd. none of the above
__________holds all delivery process related information?-iQMS wiki-Smart Kit-All of the above-None of the above
54. What is the significance of the "SECI" model in Knowledge Management?
Demand reports are produced on a regular schedule, the sametime each day, week, or month. (Circle the correct answer
Mobile coupons ______. (Circle the correct answer.)a. have a much higher redemption rate than paper couponsb. can be sent to mobile shoppers by numerous mobile coupon aggregatorsc. can be redeemed by scanning the barcode displayed on a Web-enabled cellphoned. all of the above
With the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) communication protocol, the data is always________________________ ensuring that your transactions are not subject tointerception.
The "bill of materials" (BOM) is a sort of roadmap that shows eachstep in the manufacturing process.
95. What is the main goal of a Knowledge Management Governance Model?
A key indicator report summarizes the previous day's criticalactivities and is typically available at the beginning of eachworkday. (Circle the correct answer.)
Transaction processing systems use a large amount of input and output data to updatethe official ____________________ of the company about orders, sales, customers,and so on.
69. Which of the following is a potential benefit of a Knowledge Management Community of Practice (CoP)?
80. What is the main goal of a Knowledge Management Capability Assessment?
The transaction processing cycle includes data collection, data editing, data correction,data storage, and ________________________ ________________________.
Blind networks and premium blind networks are two forms ofmobile advertising networks.
What is the primary focus area during Project Execution phase?-Preparation-Planning-Optimization-Analysis
What are the critical success factors (CSFs) for implementing a KM project?
76. Which of the following is a potential benefit of a well-implemented Knowledge Management Strategy?
55. What is the main objective of a Knowledge Management Charter?
What is the primary knowledge needed during Project Induction phase of a project?-Learning resources-Process KnowHow-Experts-Feedback
Many organizations have limited ________________________ among its TPS systemswhich requires that data into to one TPS must be printed out and manually reenteredinto other systems. (Fill-in-the-blank.)
Authentication technologies are used by many organizations to ______. (Circle thecorrect answer.)a. verify the accuracy of their product descriptions and pricesb. verify the ship to address of their online customersc. confirm the URL of their suppliers' Web sitesd. confirm the identity of the user requesting access to information or assets
______ refers to the use of any of several technologies to enforce policies for controllingaccess to digital media. (Circle the correct answer.)a. Copyright protectionb. Patent Protectionc. Digital rights managementd. Intellectual property protection
The systematic process for developing a production plan for a manufacturingorganization starts with ____________________ ____________________________ todevelop an estimate of future customer demand.
31. Which of the following is a key element of a successful Knowledge Management culture?
92. Which of the following is a potential benefit of a Knowledge Management Peer Review process?
Which of the following platforms can be used to ask or post questions on various topics?-iQMS-Mindoworks-Knowmax-Knome
All credit card customers are protected from paying more than ____________________ ____________________ for fraudulent transactions
3. What is tacit knowledge?
Which of the following helps us Manage Content and Collaborate?-Knowmax-Reuse Platform-All of the above-None of the above
24. What is the main purpose of a Knowledge Management System (KMS)?
71. What is the significance of the "knowledge transfer continuum" in Knowledge Management?
62. What is the role of a Knowledge Management Advisory Board?
Mobile ad impressions are generally bought at a cost per thousand, cost per click, orcost per ____________________.
42. What is the role of a Knowledge Transfer Plan in Knowledge Management?
94. Which of the following is a potential challenge in implementing a Knowledge Management Community of Practice (CoP)?
56. Which of the following is a potential challenge of managing tacit knowledge?
93. What is the concept of "knowledge continuity planning" in Knowledge Management?
Customer support, sales management, and contact managementare key features of a supply chain management system
A key sector of wholesale e-commerce is spending on MROgoods and services
79. Which of the following is a potential challenge in implementing a Knowledge Management Strategy?
34. Which of the following is an example of a knowledge transfer method?
68. What is the role of a Knowledge Management Champion in an organization?
85. What is the main goal of a Knowledge Management Transformation Initiative?
There are many software vendors who offer ________________________ versions oftheir ERP or CRM software at a low monthly rental rate.
Organizations expect their ______ to ensure that data is processed accurately andcompletely, avoid processing fraudulent transactions, and reduce clerical and otherlabor requirements. (Circle the correct answer.)a. batch processing systemsb. transaction processing systemsc. online processing systemsd. purchasing processing systems
Digital certificates verify both purchaser and supplier identities inan e-commerce transaction
20. What is the role of technology in Knowledge Management?
64. Which of the following is a potential challenge of managing explicit knowledge?
25. Which of the following is NOT a potential challenge of implementing Knowledge Management in an organization?
35. What is the primary purpose of a Knowledge Management policy in an organization?
It is estimated that the number of mobile devices accessing theInternet will exceed 1 billion by 2013.
When paying by cell phone, the payments can be linked to your bank account or addedto your ____________________ ____________________.
57. What is the role of a Knowledge Management Steering Committee?
To keep up this site, we need your assistance. A little gift will help us alot.Donate
- The more you give the more you receive.Related Subject
Geographic Information Systems
Computer Information Systems
Information Assurance and Security 2
Thesis Writing 2
Information Assurance and Security 3
Initiating Major Organizational Shifts
Barber Shop Business Plans
Social Media Specialist
Strategic Business Analysis
Strategy Management and Acquisition
Social Media Communications and Marketing
Fundamentals of Business Analytics
Fundamentals of Accounting Theory and Practice
Intellectual Property Stocks
Small Business Management
Art and Design
Web Enhanced Animation Graphics
Science Technology and Society
Human Behavior in Organization
Nursing Interventions: Ineffective Breathing Pattern
Physical Therapist Assistant
Community Health Worker
The Teacher and the Community School Culture and Organizational Leadership
Technology for teaching and learning in Elementary Grades
Teaching Math in the Intermediate Grades
Purposive Communication 2
Social Media Research Queries
Teacher and the School Curriculum
Introduction to Multimedia
Family Child Care
Training and Development
Health Care Office Manager
Bookkeeper and Clerk
Multi Cultural Diversity in Workplace for the Tour
Information Technology Practicum
Labor Law and Legislation
Law Enforcement Organization and Administration
International Issues for Human Resources Management
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Drone Technlogy and Applications
Electronics Engineering Technology
Audio and Video Arts Technology
The Contemporary World
Living in the Information Technology Era
Shopee 3D Floor
Lazada Smart TV Box