Ctrl + F is the shortcut in your browser or operating system that allows you to find words or questions quickly.
Ctrl + Tab to move to the next tab to the right and Ctrl + Shift + Tab to move to the next tab to the left.
On a phone or tablet, tap the menu icon in the upper-right corner of the window; Select "Find in Page" to search a question.Share Us
Sharing is Caring
It's the biggest motivation to help us to make the site better by sharing this to your friends or classmates.
Discover a range of massage machines designed to relax muscles, relieve tension, and enhance overall well-being for a rejuvenating massage experience.
Soap is made from fat and lye (sodium hydroxide) this substance helps this dissolve excess oil, clocked follicles comedones and other debris on the skin while softening the skin at the same time
70. What is the primary benefit of using a massage chair pad with customizable settings?
26. What is a common feature of a massage chair pad?
Which of the following actions does a functional group of muscles located within the transverse plane have?
Origin: distal anterior humeral shaftInsertion: ulnar tuberosity, coronoid process of the ulnarAction: flexes the elbow
Metal electrodes should be disinfected in an autoclave.
What is not a contraindication for a facial massage?
What is the result of a Golgi tendon organ reflex?
99. Which massage machine is known for its use of kneading massage techniques?
44. What is a common benefit of using a massage chair with airbags?
Which of the following best describes petrissage?
17. What is the primary advantage of a massage gun?
You should use the ends of your fingertips when performing effleurage.
After you clean and disinfect the hot-towel cabinet, its door should be left closed for the night.
A hair dryer rated at five amps must have a cord that is twice as thick as one rated at 12 amps.
75. Which massage machine is known for its use of rollers and airbags for therapy?
When selecting a magnifying lamp, those that sit on a floor base are preferred over those that attach directly to a facial cart
Was invented by Dr. Lucas championniere (1843-1913)Herbal extracts
30. What is the primary benefit of using a handheld electric massager?
UV lamps are not effective for disinfection.
2. Which type of massage machine uses percussive movements for deep tissue massage?
83. Which massage machine is known for its use of air compression for therapy?
Who is regarded as the Father of Hydrotherapy?
Vibration should be performed for at least one minute on each area of the face being massaged.
(Loupe) magnifies the face to help the aesthetician, treat and analyze the skin.Most labs in the industry come in values of 3, 5 or 10 diopters, which means 30 times the power magnification, 50 times the power magnification or 100 times the power magnification, respectively
55. Which massage machine is known for its use of sound waves for therapy?
General full-body massage has been shown to stimulate vagal function. Which of the following clients would most benefit from massage when the beneficial outcomes can be attributed to vagal nerve function?
80. What is the primary purpose of a massage roller ball with spikes?
High frequency current is recommended to achieve product penetrarion
The ancient "center of gravity" located an inch or two below and behind the navel is called
By which week in pregnant women can the hormone production of relaxin be sufficient to produce ligament laxity and affect joint stability?
Unintentional physical or emotional harm sustained by the client resulting from lack of knowledge or insensitivity on the therapist's behalf is
91. Which massage machine is known for its use of percussive motions for therapy?
Where should you perform kneading type movements?
Postural stabilization muscles tend to be
When performing iontophoresis, if the product is positive, you hold the positive electrode and the client holds the negative electrode
Stimulates circulation, soften sebum and debris. Relaxes tissues. 8-10 minutes time 15-18 inches away from the face! - cleaning the steamer = 2 teaspoons of white vinegar and turn on steamer
Infusion of product that has a negative PH to deep cleanse. Perfect for oily, acne skin.* the client hold the positive electrode
28. What is the primary advantage of using a massage roller stick?
You should always tighten the adjustment knobs on a magnifying lamp before moving its arms up or down
What can the vacuum machine be used in place of during a facial service?
The sensual bond to another that involves choice, mutuality, reciprocity, trust and delight is
Which type of cancer arises from epithelial tissue?
39. Which massage machine is known for its gentle tapping motions?
What is the principal neurotransmitter involved in muscle contraction?
73. Which massage machine is often used for relieving tension in the wrists and hands?
If a person lifts his or her arm into the air and this motion occurs at the shoulder joint, which of the following describes what happens to the hand?
Origin: medial epicondyle of the humerusInsertion: palmar aponeurosisActions: flexes the wrist; cups (tenses) the palm
Hold 4,5 inches above face White/white spots = corneum layerBlue = healthy skin/normal Violet/purple = Dehydrated skin Yellow/orange/pink = acne/bacteria/oilBrown= hyperpigmentation Blue/green/white = hypopigmentation
Which of the following chakras corresponds to the element of water?
Considered a light effleurage, this massage stroke is feather-light finger tracing over the skin with the direction of movement always down the body.
19. What is a common feature of a heated massage pad?
What is a general term for acute or chronic skin inflammation characterized by redness, eruptions, edema, scaling, and itching?
79. Which massage machine is known for its use of infrared heat and magnetic therapy?
Most massage techniques are based on Swedish massage movements.
What should you do when using electrical equipment?
How long can a properly-maintained magnifying lamp last?
Which of the following are two variations used in the contrast method?
For the distal attachment of a muscle to move more efficiently, the proximal attachment must
In what order are the following sensations felt by most clients during cold applications?
84. What is the primary purpose of a massage ball with nubs?
Is a kneading movement that stimulates the underlying tissues. The skin and flash are grasped between the thumb and forefinger and pulled up (lifted) - Fulling = gently lifted and spread out
Chemical ,Desincrustation : causes an alkaline reaction to soften follicles Iontophoresis: used for introducing water-soluble product into the skin
Electricity occupies space and has physical and chemical properties.
49. Which massage machine is often used for relieving tension in the back and hips?
If clients reports a metallic taste in the mouth after galvanic machine treatments, you should instruct them to seek medical attention
Which of the following best describes a state of exhaustion or a loss of strength or endurance such as that felt after strenuous physical activity?
50. What is the primary benefit of using a massage ball?
Couperose skin benefits from extensive steaming.
Rapid shaking movements with the fingertips or other parts of the body to press firmly
What is the most common magnifying lamp magnification?
35. Which massage machine is known for its rolling and stretching motions?
Active movements performed by the client while the therapist assist throughout the range of motion or stretch are called
Pyloric sphincter allows transport of what substance?
What is a synonym for premise liability?
What is an injury that begins abruptly, usually has a recognizable cause, and is characterized by severe symptoms such as pain, swelling, tissue damage, and loss of function?
Origins: ribs 1-9 (lateral to costal cartilage)Insertion: anterior medial border of the scapulaActions: protracts, upwardly rotates, and depresses the scapulaNote: one of the "boxer's muscles"
Esthetician's only need to be familiar with facial machines if they will be working with them regularly
31. Which type of massage machine uses electrical impulses to stimulate muscles?
The application of cycles of rhythmic lifting, squeezing, and releasing of tissue, working parallel to the muscle fibers, is known as
What color will thin or dehydrated skin appear as under a Wood's Lamp?
Which of the following is a skin-scraping technique to help expel excess heat or remove energy stagnation?
What color LED is used to reduce hyperpigmentation?
Origin: inferior border of the rib (above)Insertion: superior border of rib (below)Actions: elevates the rib cage during inhalation, maintains intercostal spaces
66. What is the primary benefit of using a massage cushion with multiple massage modes?
Origin: temporal fossaInsertion: coronoid process of the mandibleActions: elevates and retracts the mandible
Which of the following Japanese bodywork therapies uses pressure on the surface of the skin along energy channels called meridians to regain and maintain a harmonic flow of energy throughout the body/mind/spirit?
What is the unit that measures the amount of an electric current (the number of electrons flowing through a conductor)?
69. Which massage machine is often used for relieving tension in the hips and thighs?
18. Which type of massage machine uses airbags to apply pressure and compress muscles?
The term used to refer to someone who is 70 years of age or older is
What should you do during a standard facial massage when your fingers reach the clients temple?
Origins: linea aspera (lateral lip), gluteal tuberosityInsertions: tibial tuberosityAction: extends the knee
According to Dr. David Simons, what percentage of trigger points refer pain distally from the site of the trigger point when pressure is applied?
59. Which massage machine is known for its use of aromatherapy during massages?
A ductless gland that secretes hormones directly into the bloodstream is which of the following?
58. What is the primary benefit of using a massage chair pad with shiatsu nodes?
According to Ayurveda, what is the term used to denote a person's constitution?
15. What does a TENS unit primarily deliver to the body?
When performing a desincrustation treatment, you should keep electrode constantly moving to avoid over stimulating an area
When performing facial massage, an even tempo promotes relaxation
54. What is the primary benefit of using a massage glove?
What is the reverse action when the brachialis contracts and shortens?
63. Which massage machine is known for its use of essential oils during massages?
71. Which massage machine is known for its use of suction cups for therapy?
Similar to acupressure. Techniques and patterns vary with different methods training necessary to perform this massage
When using intense pulse light, multiple treatments are typically necessary
Technique of applying pressure to the feet based on a system of zones and areas on the feet that directly correspond to the anatomy of the body. Reflexology is also performed on the hands and ears.
42. What is the primary advantage of using a massage cushion with heat?
Who holds the tube electrode with the indirect method of application for high-frequency current?
41. Which massage machine is often used for plantar fasciitis relief?
Lightly exfoliates the skin Do not use on acne, couperose, or inflamed skin
The electrodes used with Tesla current are made of rubber or plastic.
52. What is the primary advantage of using a massage mat?
When a circuit breaker shuts off, you should leave your appliance plugged in while you reset the breaker.
What is one of the most potent techniques in hydrotherapy?
It is very important for esthetician's to know the contraindications for massage
24. What is the primary benefit of using an eye massager?
94. What is the primary benefit of using a massage cushion with Shiatsu and rolling motions?
Electrodes should typically be replaced every few months.
What is the most common scenario involving conflicts of interests in a massage therapy practice?
45. Which massage machine is often used for migraine relief?
82. What is the primary benefit of using a massage chair pad with vibration modes?
During massage application, while kneading the tissue, the massage practitioner notices that the pliability increases. The client is pleased with the increase in flexibility. Which of the following best describes this benefit?
In which of these joints is movement absent or extremely limited?
57. Which massage machine is often used for improving circulation in the legs?
51. Which massage machine is known for its use of jade rollers for therapy?
A very precise and penetrating form of friction, popularized by Dr. James Cyriax of London, in which the direction of movement is across and perpendicular to the pattern of muscle fibers is known as
Small amounts of exposure to the sun can be beneficial to the production of vitamins A and C.
8. What type of massage machine uses oscillating movements to provide relief?
Massage therapists should not be performing facial treatments.
97. Which massage machine is often used for relieving tension in the legs and thighs?
When should the Dr. Jacquet movement be performed as part of a facial treatment?
5. Which massage machine utilizes heat therapy to relax muscles?
93. Which massage machine is often used for relieving tension in the arms and elbows?
72. What is the primary purpose of a massage roller stick with soft spikes?
Recumbent position preferred for pregnancy, for some elderly people, in cases of recent surgeries, as well as for various other conditions is called
What principle describes the fact that the pectoralis major can adduct the arm at the shoulder joint when the arm is in anatomic position but abduct the arm if it is already abducted above 100 degrees?
When examining the sides of a clients face, you should move the lamp back and forth while the client remains still
1. What is the primary purpose of massage machines?
98. What is the primary benefit of using a massage cushion with Shiatsu and air compression?
What is a benefit of massage?
One of the principles of massage especially for relaxation is focused rhythmic application in a quiet environment. Music may be part of the physiologic influence. What physical phenomenon is involved?
You should use tapping movements when transitioning from the underside of the chin to right cheek
Rubbing movement. Pressure on the skin-Chucking-Rolling-Wringing
Which of the following best describes what may not be felt until 8 to 14 hours later, reaching a peak 48 hours after activity?
53. Which massage machine is often used for improving posture and alignment?
You should not spray the hot glass jar reservoir on a steamer with the disinfectant before it has cooled off
What color is typically used to indicate that an electrode is a cathode?
Which of the following is NOT a guideline for proper body mechanics?
Movements applied by the therapist while the client remains relaxed are
How long should a facial massage be performed during a facial?
Is soft continuous stroking movement applied with fingers and palms. Often used to begin and end a massage session
What type of muscle contraction is usually involved with stabilization?
87. Which massage machine is known for its use of heat therapy and acupressure nodes?
Developed by American physicist Robert Williams Wood. Is a filtered black light that is used to illuminate fungi, bacterial disorders, pigmentation problems and other skin problems
Oriental technique of applying pressure to specific points of the body. To release muscle tension, restore balance and stimulate chi ( life force energy)
Only a professional wax bath machine should be used to heat paraffin wax.
10. What is the main function of a handheld massager?
Which of the following is true?
What is an example of a device that uses alternating current (AC)?
22. What is the primary purpose of a massage cushion?
A list of guiding principles by which members of an organization conduct their day-to-day responsibilities within their scope of practice is called
The flexor digitorum superficialis contracts and flexion of the fingers is the only action that occurs; and the extensor carpi radialis brevis contracts as a fixator during this joint action. What is the purpose of the extensor carpi radialis brevis in this scenario?
21. Which massage machine is known for its ability to reduce cellulite appearance?
74. What is the primary benefit of using a massage cushion with a heat function?
67. Which massage machine is known for its use of infrared heat therapy?
What is the concept of energy called in Japanese?
If a client is lying horizontally on his or her back, in what position is he or she?
Microcurrent travels throughout the entire body, not just the area being treated.
When using high frequency, a glass tip electrode is used to direct sparking to a specific area, such as an acne lesion
Massage movements should be focused on using pressure so that the direction of blood flow is moved away from the heart, towards the extremities
How many times should a brush machine be used on each area of the face?
What term best describes touching with purpose and intent?
56. What is the primary purpose of a massage roller stick with spikes?
What would be the best self-care treatment plan for a client with acute bursitis in the shoulder?
What is NOT a benefit of using Tesla high-frequency current?
60. What is the primary advantage of using a massage chair
92. What is the primary purpose of a massage roller ball with vibration?
When a person is in a horizontal position while lying face downward, this position is called
Which of the following is NOT indicated for massage?
What is the structural classification of the proximal radioulnar joint?
What type of solution can be used as a desincrustation fluid for anaphoresis?
47. Which massage machine is known for its use of hot stones for therapy?
62. What is the primary benefit of using a massage chair pad with a heat function?
What is not a benefit of LED treatments?
77. Which massage machine is often used for relieving tension in the lower back and buttocks?
Tesla current produces muscle contractions.
78. What is the primary benefit of using a massage cushion with a timer function?
48. What is the primary purpose of an acupressure mat?
Repetitive staccato striking movements of the hands, moving either simultaneously or alternately, is called
Most movements are repeated 3 to 6 times before moving to the next one. Use both hands at the same time or alternate hands with the flowing rhythm depending on the steps.* feathering off or gently replacing hand on the side of the head of forehead to keep relaxing
37. Which massage machine is best for improving lymphatic circulation?
95. Which massage machine is known for its use of Shiatsu massage techniques?
Works with galvanic current and can be used to facilitate either desincrustation or ionization. Depending on solutions can be used to target specific skin conditions.
A biological agent capable of causing disease is
13. What is the primary benefit of using a deep tissue massage machine?
Consists of three oxygen atoms. Ozone is what is created after a lightening storm and has a distinct smell
Also known as suction machine.Sucks dirt and impurities from the skin - cleaning = soap with water, followed with a hospital-strength disinfectant
What color LED is used to improve elastin production in the skin?
Which of the following is a trigger point that is located at musculotendinous junctions?
What is the term used to describe a cancerous tumor?
43. Which massage machine is known for its use of water jets for massage?
Blood pressure generally decreases during massage because
Where should you not perform tapping movements during during a facial massage?
How should the vacuum be used on clients?
Which of the three doshas is made up of the elements fire and water?
What color light should appear when using the large mushroom electrode of a high-frequency machine on normal to oily skin?
The spreading of cancerous cells to other parts of the body is called
According to traditional Ayurveda, what is a word that means "that which changes all, is constantly moving in dynamic balance, one with the others"?
88. What is the primary purpose of a massage roller ball with a heating function?
Every muscle has a motor point where pressure or stimulation will cause contraction of that muscle, nerve stimulation, and overall relaxation.
11. Which massage machine is known for its rolling and kneading motions?
27. Which massage machine is often used for prenatal massage?
Pressure point massage is a form of effleurage
A client has a sprain of the calcaneofibular ligament. It is a grade two sprain in the subacute healing phase. The main injury force was tension. Which of the following is contraindicated?
36. What is the primary advantage of using a massage pillow for the car?
Before using a brush machine on a client, you should moisten the brush.
Massage uses gentle rhythmic pressure on the lymphatic system to detoxify and remove waste materials from the body more quickly. Reduces swellingEx)moving down the side of the neck towards the collar bone helps drain fluid from the face to lymph drainage channel in the area
A flexible tube that is inserted and sewn into a large vein (usually the right subclavian vein in the upper chest) and left in place for an extended period is a(n)
What type of skin has a blue-white appearance under a Wood's Lamp?
90. What is the primary benefit of using a massage cushion with Shiatsu and heat functions?
What is considered to be the most important machine used in esthetics?
7. Which massage machine is best suited for targeting specific muscle knots?
4. What is a common benefit of using a massage chair?
You should use moderate-to-heavy pressure when making downward movements to the side of the face
How do mineral deposits commonly appear on a steamer?
When performing iontophoresis, oil based products penetrate better than water based products
If a therapist has broken skin on the fingers, hands, forearms, or elbows or comes into contact with the body fluids such as blood, mother's milk, or semen, the handwashing procedure should take how long?
What direction is the direction in which pressure should be applied when working on the extremities?
What are the two most common types of electrodes used with the galvanic machine?
Relative to the mover force, what is the resistance force?
29. Which massage machine is commonly used for scalp massages?
85. Which massage machine is often used for relieving tension in the lower legs and feet?
What is the most stimulating form of massage?
Fuses blow out when too many appliances or faulty equipment are connected to an electricity source.
12. Which massage machine is typically used for improving blood circulation?
When performing a cleansing massage, you should use a deep-penetrating cream
What type of light is a combination of all the visible rays of the spectrum?
89. Which massage machine is often used for relieving tension in the hands and fingers?
Percussion , piano movement Most stimulating, good for toning, consist of fast tapping, patting, hacking movements-hacking: chipping movements-slapping: keeps wrist flexible slightly slapping stoke
The galvanic machine converts alternating current into direct current
Injuries related to inefficient biomechanics; a constant motion, combined with compressive forces, causing injury to soft tissues are referred to as
If a physician refers a client to a massage therapist, the therapist must honor
Is an apparatus that utilizes an alternating or sinusoidal current. Which is a smooth repetitive alternating current produces a heat effect. -antiseptic -helps oxygenate skin-increases cell metabolism
Rapid shaking, quivering, trembling, or rocking movements applied with the fingertips, full hand, or an appliance is known as
Which receptors are often called the "cold receptors"?
Cathode (-) softens/relaxes tissues Anode (+) tightens skin, decreases blood circulation, calms nerves endings
What does cataphoresis do?
How far should steam be kept from the face when you are using a steamer?
46. What is the primary benefit of using a massage cane?
What is an example of a good insulator?
What type of ultraviolet rays are known as the burning light?
Which of the following defines a business' accounts payable, payments owed on business loans within one year, accrued expenses such as salaries, wages, and commisions owed, and unpaid taxes?
There are no contraindications for electrotherapy
76. What is the primary purpose of a massage chair pad with shiatsu and rolling motions?
What is a synonym for a business license?
40. What is the primary benefit of using a massage chair with zero gravity feature?
The best thing a massage therapist can do to prevent the spread of infection is
68. What is the primary purpose of a massage belt with vibration?
64. What is the primary purpose of a massage roller ball?
What is the name for external application of heat for therapeutic purposes?
Desincrustation solution is formulated to be absorbed by the skin
What does anaphoresis do?
34. What is a common benefit of using a massage belt?
How many watts are in a kilowatt?
Pigmentation that shows up under the Wood's Lamp cannot be completely lightened with products or treatments.
Esthetician's are allowed by law to perform many types of massage, including deep tissue work.
What is a reflexive impulse that causes the affected muscle or adjacent muscle to fire spontaneously?
100. What is the primary purpose of a massage roller ball with a cooling function?
14. Which massage machine is often used by athletes to aid in recovery?
Keeps the sebum moving forward and out of the follicles Prepares skin for extractions
25. Which massage machine is designed to target acupressure points on the body?
Origin: infraspinous fossa of the scapulaInsertion: greater tubercle of the humerusAction: laterally rotates the shoulder
What is the concept of energy called in India?
Which of the following is locally indicated for massage?
You should not apply pressure when using the brush machine on a clients skin
96. What is the primary purpose of a massage roller ball with magnetic therapy?
61. Which massage machine is often used for relieving tension in the arms and wrists?
It's a part of the vacuum machine, and it is attached via hose that is connected to a small plastic bottle with the spray nozzle. This bottle can be filled with freshener solution or toner.
Who is the Dutch physician who promoted Swedish massage using the western medical model and is given credit for introducing and popularizing the use of French terminology into the profession?
What is the effect of reflexology?
When purchasing electrotherapy machines, it is important to consider insurance coverage for the devices
Visible light is electromagnetic radiation that we can see
What is a synonym for malpractice insurance?
Origin: infraglenoid tubercle of the scapula, posterior proximal humeral shaft, posterior distal humeral shaftInsertion: olecranon processAction: extend the elbow, extends and adducts the shoulder
When a client's physical body "remembers" a past traumatic event, these repressed memories may come to the conscious mind through the mechanism of
If a more intimate relationship is desired by the therapist and client, NCBTMB recommends discontinuing the client-therapist relationship for
65. Which massage machine is often used for relieving tension in the calves and feet?
33. Which massage machine is often used for scalp massages?
86. What is the primary benefit of using a massage chair pad with rolling and tapping motions?
What should you do when performing a standard relaxing massage?
32. What is the primary purpose of a massage stick roller?
A Turkish shampoo concludes with which of the following?
During massage, respiration is affected how and by what mechanism?
A disease that has a specific beginning, signs, and symptoms that develop quickly, lasts a short time and then disappears is which of the following?
81. Which massage machine is often used for relieving tension in the upper back and shoulders?
What is a characteristic of short wavelengths?
9. Which massage machine is often used for pain management and rehabilitation?
How are fixators and neutralizers similar?
Is a form of acupressure, the Japanese technique using acupressure massage points to relax and balance the body
Appropriate massage movements are based on the anatomy of the facial structure, nerves, and muscles.
Massage should not be performed as part of back facials or body treatments.
What type of glove material is recommended for use with oil-based massage lubricants?
What term is used to describe a quality of energy in a tsubo that feels empty or depleted, Yin, soft, and cold and where your pressure is welcomed or accepted?
What is NOT a benefit of the high frequency machine?
Most importantly start of on the décolleté and move up to the neck and start massage on the forehead and work yourself down to the chin
23. Which massage machine is often used to relieve tension in the neck and shoulders?
3. Which massage machine is designed to simulate the movements of a human masseuse's hands?
6. What does TENS stand for in a TENS unit?
What is the term used to describe the section of intestinal wall that is attached to the abdominal wall after an ileostomy or a colostomy?
Which one of the following is true?
38. What is the primary advantage of using a heated foot massager?
16. Which massage machine is known for its gentle, soothing motions?
Which of the following is indicated for massage?
20. Which massage machine is often used for reflexology on the feet?
Metallic electrodes should never be placed directly on the skin.
Which of the following actions does a functional group of muscles located within the sagittal plane have?
To keep up this site, we need your assistance. A little gift will help us alot.Donate
- The more you give the more you receive.Related Subject
Geographic Information Systems
Computer Information Systems
Information Assurance and Security 2
Thesis Writing 2
Information Assurance and Security 3
Initiating Major Organizational Shifts
Barber Shop Business Plans
Social Media Specialist
Strategic Business Analysis
Strategy Management and Acquisition
Social Media Communications and Marketing
Fundamentals of Business Analytics
Fundamentals of Accounting Theory and Practice
Intellectual Property Stocks
Small Business Management
Art and Design
Web Enhanced Animation Graphics
Science Technology and Society
Human Behavior in Organization
Nursing Interventions: Ineffective Breathing Pattern
Physical Therapist Assistant
Community Health Worker
The Teacher and the Community School Culture and Organizational Leadership
Technology for teaching and learning in Elementary Grades
Teaching Math in the Intermediate Grades
Purposive Communication 2
Social Media Research Queries
Teacher and the School Curriculum
Introduction to Multimedia
Family Child Care
Training and Development
Health Care Office Manager
Bookkeeper and Clerk
Multi Cultural Diversity in Workplace for the Tour
Information Technology Practicum
Labor Law and Legislation
Law Enforcement Organization and Administration
International Issues for Human Resources Management
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Drone Technlogy and Applications
Electronics Engineering Technology
Audio and Video Arts Technology
The Contemporary World
Living in the Information Technology Era
Shopee 3D Floor
Lazada Smart TV Box